Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Have No New Year's Resolutions

I have prided myself on the fact that I have absolutely no New Year's resolutions.  That's right, I just maintain that same level of excellence year in, and year out... Actually I just have never found the point in trying to do some cliche thing like trying to diet, or run a marathon or something.  If you're not going to make some kind of effort even before a new year starts, the impact of a  new year starting ain't going to matter more than maybe a month.  I'm looking to redo my book, which while I thought I had it edited ended up being pretty crappy.  So I'm trying to do something about now, and have been for a little while trying to "fix" it.  Why wait till 2012 when 2011 isn't over?  Of course 2011 only has one week left in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment