Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jackpot

I think I may have come up with the centerpiece to my book revision.  It's a new story, with some cool plot ideas I've been toying with for a while.  I get very antsy with stuff so I want to make sure it all comes together the right, but it could be the one story I've been looking to tell for quite a while now.  Its funny, because I think the story itself sort of reflects a lot of things I've sort of had rattling around in the head for a while.  And I think its stuff I care about.  So its good motivation to make sure its written right, and leave everything on the table if that makes sense. 

1 comment:

  1. Kinda makes sense. It sounds like it would make a good centerpiece too. Something that's a lot of ideas. Something that takes in a bit of everything.

    ReplyDelete