Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Feet Are Cold

My feet are cold.  I guess that's not really too exciting or anything.  Anyhoo... I did manage to cut a few more things down in my writing process, so I should be really flying soon.  I've been progressing rather well so far, through the everything, I just wish it was faster.  My impatience now isn't so much in wanting to finish something quickly, but to see what the final product looks like.  I've got a few pages done already, and I need to get some more reading done, but I am very happy for the way things are going.  There's still a bunch of ideas I've been getting too, got one on the way home from the Walmart today too.  I'm working on a little character bio now, and then its back to reading on Special Forces tactics in a while.  Most of the story has been developed for the most part I think, but I'm trying to learn about tactics and all that, so it sounds right. I got a lot of notes this time around too.  Its really crazy.  I've got 14 pages of note so far, with more to follow.  So either I'm taking this writing thing more seriously, or I just need all that info.  I guess I'll find out in a few months. 

Today is also the last day of November which is weird for some reason.  This has been the slowest fast year ever.  Things went by kind of fast I guess, but I think with the anticipation of the election, time just seemed to drag.  I'm trying to find other things to look forward so time will slow down a little.  I turned 31 this year, and it seems like I was just some punk kid a few minutes ago.  I keep finding gray hairs too, although I guess it doesn't matter to much, since I'm hot no matter what color my hair is...  Oops...just kidding its not November anymore...I guess it switched months on me while I was writing.  Time travel is great isn't it?

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!! "This has been the slowest fast year ever." I LOVE THAT!!! It is so TRUE in so many ways. And 31 is so young! I just turned 45 in November... YIKES!!! I'm in the midst of my "cougar" years!!! haha Keep writing... you have so much to say in such a UNIQUE way!

    ReplyDelete