Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day

Today I slept in till about 11:30 or so, which was nice since, I couldn't get to sleep till about 4 a.m. last night.  I pretty much sat around all day, messing around, but I did manage to get another page done today.  I've been able to get off to a really good start so far on this last story.  Its got about four different things happening at once, but it should die down soon, as the events become more connected.  There's quite a bit going on, but I think I'm doing a halfway decent job of making sure its understandable.  There's supposed to be a lot of background stuff thats going to come together later on.  Its seems like its going good.  I'm a few pages in now, and the thing is just taking off.  I had Thanksgiving by myself this year, which was one of the best decisions ever.  I didn't endure some of the irritating conversation that happens with family, and whoever.   I drank a little too much too fast on an empty stomach and eventually ended up on the couch for a while.  Oops.  Anyhoo, it was a fairly productive day.  Sadly I have to go back to work tomorrow, but tomorrow is Friday, so it shouldn't be too bad.  I hope.  Happy Thanksgiving peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment