Friday, November 2, 2012

Meh

I get to sleep in this weekend.  Yeah, baby, yeah!  I'm super tired, mostly physically, and could use the time to myself.  I'm on empty.  Its getting closer to the holidays, so I hope I can expect some time off then too.  There's really a lot to do as far as research is concerned, and I'd like to knock some of it out before the year is out, since I'm not too likely to finish the book revision this year like I wanted.  I'm already two months behind of where I wanted to be on it, but I guess you can't rush greatness.  I think I can finish all the counter-terrorism, and espionage type reading in a few months, but I gotta organize a list for the history book, and I gotta work a little harder at putting that list together.  Sometimes you can track down other materials by checking out the bibliography in the back of a book, so you can see what books, and things, were used for that particular book.  I did that a little in college, when I'd writer a paper, and needed other sources to cite.  Its a handy little tool sometimes, and makes you look scholorly and intelligent, because you found a bunch of sources and are well-read.  Yadda yadda yadda.  I'm gonna be reading well into 2015 or 2016 I guess, maybe longer.  Chicks dig smart guys right?

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, they do, Dear One. Get some rest and hop back on the E train to Excellent thought processes once you've recovered your energy and fill back up on your oomph!

    ReplyDelete