Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dear Diary...

Heh, just kidding about the title.  Today, I got some cool stuff, all espionage-y and whatnot.  I got some books on the Secret Service, the CIA, and a few wacky conspiracy ones, but the best one has to be the book of Reagan speeches.  I was a just a kid during his presidency, I don't really remember much of the 80s really, and I thought it'd be good to read about the best president of the modern era.  So there you go.  I'm working on a title now for the novel now.  I say "working" but really I haven't got started on it yet.  I've been consumed by trying to read up on spy stuff, that I haven't given too much time to finishing the stuff I'm working on, or the stuff I want to start working on.  Oh yeah, and its officially Christmas time, the Starbucks cup I got with my coffee said so...

No comments:

Post a Comment