Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Its Halloween. Yay or Something

I made it home today before dark, so that means I didn't have to watch for little kids not watching where they were going in search for candy.  Greedy little monsters...  Why can't I have candy?  I guess I could go buy some...  Anyhoo, I'm still trying to find the right name for my character, and I need to start putting the kibosh on this anti-terrorism reading.  I found another ten books the last two days to add to my list, so I can pretend I know what I'm talking about.  I found a few things on the Middle East, and other parts of the world too.  I'm trying to decide what kind of scope to put this thing on.  Most spy novels have some kind of exotic local or something.  I live in LA, and I don't even know everything about this town.  I don't think I'm going to sweat out details on locales too much, as I am what's happening.  Most of this is more about the story then where it takes place... I guess I'm afraid of writing about places I've never been, and don't want to describe it wrong.  And in the last 60 seconds, I now have a name for my hero.  Huzzah, the night wasn't a total waste.  Now back to your regularly scheduled lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment