Friday, October 12, 2012

Crap

So apparently, I'm going to writing three books.  One is the book revision, one is the history book, and it seems I'm going to write a novel too.  I guess I'm a glutton for punishment or something.  I think I'm going to turn a short story into a novel, which means I'm down to two projects left for the book revision.  That's kinda nice, because it means, I'm closer to finishing it.  The novel should also give me a chance to work on something, that won't take as long to finish as the history book.  I think I'll need to do a little research, but I think the novel has some real potential.  I just don't find that a short story will be enough with this, and I don't want to leave anything out.  I try to unpack as much feeling as I can into projects, so I don't have regrets later.  And I just got a great idea for my little primer on men and women!  Holy crap, I'm a genius.

1 comment:

  1. Well I was able to turn 250 word flash fictions into 4000 word short stories, and I could potentially take some of those short stories and turn them into novels I think. You don't know unless you try. But, yeah, you're taking on a lot there. Can't say I envy your workload.

    ReplyDelete