Saturday, October 6, 2012

I Forgot About Pictures

I'm going to try my best to formulate complete sentences.  I worked about 50 hours in the last four days, and got home at 3 in morning today, and 6 in the morning the day before, so I'm having some trouble trying to stay awake.  I'm going to try and get some writing done anyway, just for the simple fact, I haven't really been able to get anything done in the last few days. 

I also had a strange thought that other day.  It seems in my desire to write an American history book, I forgot to think of something simple.  I need to find pictures, and maps, and things like that to put into it.  I thought of this months ago, but for some reason not when I actually decided to go ahead with the project.  I have no idea what kind of issues are involved in using pictures, or maps, if anything falls under the category of open domain, and what things I'd have to get permission for.  I suppose I can wait on this, but I have no idea even where to begin on that anyway.  I guess I'm going to try and get something done now, see you in the funny papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment