Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Prep Work

I've been bored the last couple of days at work, while on my lunch break, so I've started compiling a book list of books to read and use in my research for my American Revolution book.  I got about 8 books listed so far, and I think I've got a fairly decent idea of how to proceed with it, but I'm not sure yet.  I'm looking into the Founders' religion too a little, and I was even looking at things directed towards kids, so I could see how history books are geared towards people of different age groups.  Its been a while, since I wrote on anything historical, so I guess I want to be simple enough for anyone to understand it.  That's the plan anyway.

And in other news, I'm close to finishing another story, but I'm trying to find the right way to end it.  I know how the story will end, I'm just looking for the right way to end it.  I'm at some funky points in the last few projects for the book revision.  Just stuck a little, I guess.  I'm sure I'll get it out, its usually gets slow for a couple of days, while I wait for some genius to strike.  Of course it always does, I just have to patient.  That's believeable right?

No comments:

Post a Comment