Saturday, October 20, 2012

This Is Getting Out of Hand

I'm down to two projects for the book revision, before I can send it to be edited.  The problem is they're both taking a while, and one of them might have to become its own book, or something.  I think I might just have to sort of post it as part of something on my blog at this point, because this one little thing I was working on about guys and girls is requiring some extra thought, and I suppose...a little extra tact too.  Its not really something that demands to be in the revision anyway, and I'd rather take some time, especially since it's something that needs...some finesse on my part.  I'm need to find a nice transition for that mystery story I'm writing too.  I'm a little stuck on it, but I'm trying to write up to the point I'm stuck on in the plot, and see where that takes me.  At any rate, I might be done with that soon, but who knows?  It look me nearly a year to come up with some of this stuff, I really hope it doesn't take another year to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment