Thursday, October 18, 2012

Slooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww

Today, I got to sleep in a little, and take a nap, and I might go to bed early tonight too.  I guess, I'm just completely stalled this week.  I'm trying to productive today, I'm taking some notes, and things like that, but not getting any writing done sadly.  I've been learning the last couple of weeks, that it seems to be ok to take some off, instead of trying to force a story through.  I think I knew this already, but some lesson I guess I have to learn more than once.  But I did just finish getting some notes transferred to my notebook, so now I can work on that novel the way I want.  There something cool about writing a book the old-fashioned way, and I won't have to worry about losing all my stuff if my computer crashes.  Win/win situation.  Alrighty kids, I guess I'm done injecting more of my genius into your lives for the night.  Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment