Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Slowly Getting to the Finish Line

I'm a little closer today, than I was yesterday.  I'm down to three stories, and that means, I'm almost done with this revision.  Finally!  I'm trying to close some plot gaps, but it shouldn't be too hard.  I hope.  So far, I'm picking up a few idea for the next project I guess, I'm a little disappointed by the idea its going to take me a very long time to complete.  I was thinking it could take a couple of years, to complete at the very least, a rough draft for the history book.  Its hard to see that far down the line a little, and its discouraging a bit too honestly.  I'm not a patient guy, and I like things done quickly.  I guess I should try and break it up into little pieces, that might make it seem like I'm getting something done, I suppose.  Anyhoo...I'm close at least on finishing this one.  And that's a big deal...even if it doesn't sound like it.

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you should separate it into different parts. That's quite a large undertaking and I have trouble with long projects. I've been writing my book for probably nearly a year, but writing a little at a time means it doesn't really feel like it.

    ReplyDelete