Saturday, November 10, 2012

El Sigho

I managed to get some note done today, but not much else.  I was actually going to try and do something productive tonight, but I got held up by at least a good 40 minutes in traffic, as I was traversed about 6 miles in those forty minutes.  I have no idea why it was moving so slow, but there was no reason for it, other than a little rain.  People act dumb in LA when it rains.  Anyhoo, I've been busy trying to figure out how to analyze current events a little better, so I can fit some kind of realistic scenario.  My problem is I'm not all that patient with this pre-writing process junk, and I just want to get it done already.  I'm thinking it might be a good idea to put off publishing and try and get the spy novel thing done before I publish and put it into the revision, that way I save some time and money down the road.  I can't imagine trying to do all the stuff needed to publish three separate times.  It'll take a little longer, but I think it could be worth it.  It was close to what I intended to do in the first place, so this could work out nicely.  Also.  Its Friday.  I have no idea what that means other than I get to sleep in tomorrow a little bit. 

2 comments:

  1. Do what you must.
    The economy is definitely changing, so keep that in mind with your decision to wait or not.
    And its FRIDAY! It doesn't have to mean a thing because its name makes it instantly amazing anyway, but its cool that you get a little more sleep in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete