Sunday, October 16, 2011

Not So Healthy

I've been trying to do research, mainly of the historical kind, for a couple of novels I'm thinking of writing.  But I hurt my back a few weeks ago, and now I caught a cold.  Man, it is so rough to read when you're coughing or trying to stay warm all the time.  Anyhoo, I guess this too, shall pass.  And of course, I'll finish all of about 30 or so books I'm trying to read.  I wanted to be done by the end of January, but that's not likely, but I have finished about 4 so far.  I got some good ideas, but I've got some time to develop them a bit more before I think before I even think of putting anything done.  I feel this urgent need to finish quickly, but I'd like to do it right. I'm kind of at war with myself about it, but I think patience is starting to win out.  I mean let's be honest, you can't rush greatness....just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment