Saturday, April 7, 2012

Good Friday

I have three new stories for the revision, which is just great, because I'm gonna try and make this my sort of my defining work I think.  I'm trying to shoot high with this book, and sort of get all my good stuff, if I have any, into one big thing, I can take some pride in, and sort of put my signature on.  As far books go, this might be the project of projects, as I might start branching out into scripts, and smaller things that might not leave me time to do a project like this anytime soon.  So that's it.  I'm starting to feel like I'm getting really close to getting all the ideas together, now I just gotta actually write them all.  Good times

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you feel that way about it, just got to make sure it is that awesome now.

    ReplyDelete