Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 1st

I made some more progress today, as I was busy coming up with some more ideas for my next story.  This project is funny, because I have no idea what I want to do with it fully.  Right now I've been leaning towards a sci-fi bent, but I'm still not sure yet. I've been researching like crazy the last several months, hoping to get an idea on where to take the story.  I've been reading a some history, and some old Army manuals, and books on real life espionage so I have a little idea what I'm talking about.  I want to tell the best spy story/mystery that I can think of, and really that anybody's heard of.  I'm sure I've mentioned this once or twice, but that's really the standard for this story.  I can't say that enough I think.  I really think I' need to hammer this point home for myself, if I can't write something good, why write at all. 

1 comment:

  1. Well writing something bad can help you on the journey to writing something good. I think sci fi and spy/mystery go well, you can come up with a lot of tech to make it all easier, like chameleon suits and such.

    ReplyDelete