Thursday, April 12, 2012

Writing

I'm supposed to be writing tonight.  But alas, I have nothing of significance to contribute to my silly little book.  So I'm note-taking and reading instead.  But let's be honest that's part of the process too.  A big part I don't particularly enjoy, but a part anyway.  Note taking, brain storming, or whatever you want to call is the most boring thing to me, as far as writing goes.  I just wanna tell a story, but I guess its one of those things that help you tell a great tale, so here I am pushing through the muck.  As usual.  I guess even doing things you love require some hard work sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Taking notes and all the stuff involved in planning really put me off writing. I wanted to write a story, not notes. But I guess it is a necessary evil.

    ReplyDelete