Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012 4:54 PM.

At this very moment I think I have some pluses and minues this week.  I made some real progress with my writing, but sadly the rest of this week was a complete bust.  I've started selling my personal library to make room, pay some bills, and whatnot.  Really is a mixed blessing, because what am I going to do with a 1,000 volume library anyway?  Actually it really sucks, but that's the way it goes sometimes.  But now on to some good news.  I'm on page 3 of my sort of signature piece.  For some reason I'm blazing away on it.  And that is the high point of my month really.  Work is slow, life is slow, and people are annoying me.  Huh.  I better not get to dramatic on here.  And so my endless battle against evildoers rolls on.  Or something.  Happy Thursday wierdos.

1 comment:

  1. Well good luck getting that book out. I would be sad if I had to give up some of my library though.

    ReplyDelete