Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Still Sick, But On Schedule

I was hoping to be free of the tyranny of this cold, but its been sticking around like a long lost relative looking for money.  It hasn't slowed me down too much, other than the 10 hour naps I've been getting a lot of recently.  If anything, I've been getting more done for some reason.  I'm still on pace to finish the research I was doing, and be able to start finishing things up for the book, in the time I wanted, and maybe sooner if I can pick up some momentum.  I'm still trying to piece together a couple of stories, and its annoying when they have no plot to them. 

Today is really boring too.  I keep taking breaks to play these games on my ipod, and I keep dying all the time. I guess that's eating into my work time...  Oh well.  Back to work kids.  I have to put together some notes or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment