Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Book Title

I have to come up with a book title I realized.  This took me a couple of months last time for some reason.  And for some reason I decided to start working on it tonight.  It also seems to fit my theory that I like to work on too many things at once, even if I'm not making progress.  And all of this is encouraging to me, because I've been sort of mentally shut down by some personal things around me.  And I can literally say writing has been something I've been trying to distract myself with.  I probably say this once a month or something, but its very true. 

I also got to start some new work, and I'm editing, and writing some poetry too.  I think for the most part, I've got a general layout in my head or what the book will look like.  2012 is looking like a halfway decent year.  Now if the election will just go the right way...

2 comments:

  1. We'd all be happy if the election would go the right way, but people seem to disagree on which way that is. Sounds like you have a busy year ahead of you. I have real trouble coming up with titles, be it for books or poetry, or even pets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to think of something clever, and that usually takes time. Oh well. Part of the struggle I guess.

      Delete