Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Some More Mindless Drivel...

I'm hoping this works.  I'm trying to get a plan together so I can knock off a couple of months off of my work load.  I'm kinda tired of piling on projects that become something akin to Mount Everest, when I really just the Alps.  I seemed to have a figure out a nice way to get more done in the last couple of days too, even managed to get a paragraph or two of writing done, while on my lunch break.  Though the coolest thing I did today was pick my sweet, kickass, bitchin', new handgun.  Its odd, I feel very adult for some reason now.  I'm not all panicky, just suddenly very mature or something.  I had no idea I could be that way... I bought some ammo, and some hearing protection too, though I'd planned on getting some hearing protection anyway, just to block out noise if I'm at a Starbucks or something trying to write.  Those things work like a charm, and are also handy when visiting family too. 

I'm pretty close to sort of finishing the open salvo of the first sort of "chain of events" for my last story.  I'm trying to figure out the plausibility of all of this...stuff, and I look at current events, and think, "Oh yeah that could happen."  So far, I'm trying my best to make this little ol' spy story just about the biggest thing I can dream up.  I think this thing sort of like male fantasy, but probably without all the girls.  The main character is married, though I guess there's nothing wrong with making her sound hot...  That'd be new territory for me too, and I'm not sure I'm ready or willing to dip into that kind of craziness right now.  I'm just trying to find a rhythm, and it seems like its getting to be more fun, and less of a process this time.  Alright then, I think I'm done now...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment