Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lost A Little

I'm mildly misplaced on an ending to my story.  I was getting a lot of ideas up till about today.  Last couple of days I've been fighting an occasional headache, and I think that ulcer I thought I managed to ditch, is rearing its ugly head.  Just have been feeling like death a little the last couple of days for some reason.  I'm likely to be pushing 80 hours this week, a lot of 10 hour plus days, so I can't get anything done, as far as writing goes.  Although yesterday, I did seem to crank a good page or two.  I guess things are started taking off, but not very consistantly.  I haven't done any Christmas shopping either.  Although its not exactly like I've got a lot of people to shop for.  I just get gifts for my daughter, which is frigging awesome, since I can save money just buying for her, and it gives me a great excuse.  "Sorry I spent a little much on the kid, this year."  Perfect.  Good plan, ain't it?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you got her something quite special from Dad. Little girls need that piece. Especially the interactions, if possible. It will teach her how to interact with men in her life in the future in a healthy manner. I am sending positive vibes your way for the Day of Christmas...and a little prayer on the wind for your Daughter as well.

    ReplyDelete