Monday, December 31, 2012

Schedule

I'm learning not to make up schedules anymore.  I just added 3 more books to my research list, so I may or may not be done with all my research by February now, instead of January, like it was supposed to be.  That's what I get for trying to be thorough, and write a good story.  I'd have more to say, but at this point, I've just been reading a lot, and sleeping less.  Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and I think this year is one of the most disappointing, interesting, and frankly, gut wrenching years I've ever experienced.  I can't even figure out how I made it except with my usual amount of charm and good looks.  Ok...just joking.  There's really a lot of stuff that's been happening/blowing up in my face, this year, I can't even begin to think of.  I suppose I should try to reflect on all the pluses and minuses and all that, but I'd really like to just forget about most of it.  I would think you folks might do something similar, though with different results.  All I can really offer to you as a new year comes, is that for all the dopey junk that comes along in life, I'm still here, for some reason, so you should be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment