Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmases

Its that time of year again.  I know people are excited about this.  I really do.  I just can't seem to get excited too much.  I wish I could, its just this year has really taken a toll on me.  I'm just tired a lot, greying a little, and have seen pretty much every relationship or connection to anyone kinda stretched in many ways.  Somehow I've managed to still get a few things done here and there, and try to persevere anyhow.  I'd share some of the gory details, but this time I thought I would try to be uplifting and all that crap.  So with that in mind... I managed to scrape together a few pages of literary genius the past week or so...and its been pretty good so far.  I'm thinking I might need to change a few things in the edit, but its moving, which is something I've been trying to do for a long while.  This dumb little story seems to be doing all the right things, so far.  I think I've got the coolest ending for this thing too.  That's what I'm gonna be mulling over this Christmas I think.  Kind of a great little gift to myself.  Alright kids...its Christmas Eve tomorrow.  Enjoy your plans, your time with friends and loved ones, and whatnot.  That's cheer-y enough for you, right?

1 comment:

  1. I know its far off, but if you wanna BS or just vent, I am here most anytime. I will be at home, just making dinner with my Son and I. We are doing nothing else. So let me know. You know I'll be out here on Twitter probably, too.
    On the other note, I am glad that you are making some progress in your work. I've been reading another friend's work. I love and am intrigued by different writing styles. It always amazes me how different one person's thinking can be from the next just in simple writing and thought processes. Good deal. I hope it finishes up just right for you.

    ReplyDelete