Saturday, June 9, 2012

Writing the Ship, and Righting the Ship

Life really sucks, but I made some real progress on my last story.  It was odd because I wasn't sure I was even going to do any writing today at all.  The part I'm on is sort of an experiment, it tough to explain somewhat as I'm trying to get a little metaphyiscal in it.  This was the high point of day, and kept me from some those crappy personal problems, I ramble about on occasion.  One day this silly little existence I have maybe will work itself out.  So that's it I guess.  Sorry, I don't have more to report, but its late, and I was hoping to try get some done tonight.  So I'm gonna go now, because I'm getting sleepy and need to go hit on more girls on twitter. 

1 comment:

  1. Here's me thinking you hit on girls enough on Twitter but I guess you can never get enough of that. Good luck writing that stuff out. Writing can be either a great release, or a great escape.

    ReplyDelete