Saturday, June 30, 2012

Opinions Please

Some time ago I had the notion of putting a little feature in my book revision for women.  Sort of a playbook on the way guys think.  That's sadly fallen by the wayside in some respects, but I was wondering if I should still put that in or not.  And then I had another notion.  In light of recent events politically I was wondering if I should write something politicial too.  So that's it.  Let me know what you think.  Should I write both, only write one, or what?  Hit me up here, on twitter, or drop me a line at stevendumas24@hotmail.com  Thanks folks.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should write both if you can, but if you have to choose only one, do the political one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like I'm doing both. I was just gonna do the political one, but oh well. Should give the book some extra meat to it I guess

    ReplyDelete