Thursday, June 14, 2012

Good News, Bad News

The good news is I've been making good progress this week with my writing.  I'm trying to integrate a few pieces here and there, but overall its moving really really well.  The bad news is my computer is super slow, and has went to a blue screen with some writing about a a data dump or some such nonsense and then reboots itself.  This is gonna be a real problem, as I have no money to fix it, and no money for a new laptop.  I got some viruses somewhere along the way, and now I'm worried I'll lose my work.  If it shuts off on me.  Oy.  I'll figure something out I hope.  I usually do.

2 comments:

  1. Stevengould.org top right corner 4.5.2 download. Check the check ur options prior to running if ur an avid newsgroup subscriber. May run demo mode first just to see what it cleans... After you may consider defrag. Goodluck I follow u on twitter. No bs. Not a hack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can get your computer sorted. Until then just remember to save often.

    ReplyDelete