Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yeah....

I have nothing new today.  I keep second guessing myself a lot.  There's a couple of idea I have but I just feel like they've been done to death.  Everytime I think of something I don't feel like it'll be a good story to tell even though, it seems very appealing at the time.  But for some reason I'm still trying anyway. 

And to top it off, with recent political happenings going on, I've become even more adamant to writing something with political meat to it.  So...it looks like I might have to be push back publishing a bit to be able to read the history and political theory books I should be looking at.  I keep changing my plans all the time...oh well.  That's the way it goes.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Well changing your mind all the time is good. You don't want to start something you aren't really committed to.

    ReplyDelete