Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Writing Sucks Today

Today was not a good day for writing.  I'll save you the details and simple say, everything I've been trying to do today has been a complete and utter waste of time it seems.  I have no idea what to do with some of this stuff.  I've already got rid of some story ideas in favor of others, and then find out those aren't really working out the way I want either.  Oh bother. 

I guess I shouldn't complain too much.  I've got some good material I can still use for some things, so that's what I'll be working with from now on I think.  I'm contemplating writing two mystery short stories now, so maybe that'll help get me out of the funk.  And as usual I have to somewhat vague about it, because I don't want to give anything away.  So...I guess I'm done griping now.

1 comment:

  1. Trying some short stories may work. It's something you can actually get done quite easy, and completing something should make you feel a bit better.

    ReplyDelete