Monday, June 4, 2012

Royalties and My Eventually Plans For World Domination, and Thanks

I think it was on Friday that I discovered I had $1.26 coming to me in the form of a royalty for my e-book.  And while I've had a few people tell me they bought it, this is first record I've seen on any transactions.  With an eventual check coming to me this will make me an official paid author.  That's right, I'm actually getting paid for it now!  (Insert evil laughter).  That's kind of amazing in its own little way, and this was certainly the happiest I've ever been over $1.26.  Hopefully this'll start of trend of my being able to dupe more suckers into buying my silly writings.  Hmm...I guess I shouldn't have said that last part aloud... 

In all seriousness, its been a lifetime dream for me to be a writer, and even as a crappy one, its nice to see that dream make into reality.  So thanks to you people, because whether or not you bought it, you are seeing my writing on here too, and I appreciate that immensely.  I'm hoping one day to be even more successful with this endeavor, and I hope you'll stick around to see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting some money for being a writer :) It's not much, but it's just the start.

    ReplyDelete