Monday, September 24, 2012

A Couple of Revisions Later...

Yes its Monday, which means there's only 4 days left in the work week.  Huzzah!  Tonight I should be done with a second revision of my World War 2 story, and yet another revision of my preface.  So far I'm actually getting something done this week.  I should have a couple of smaller items done this week or and next, but I'll still have some things that'll take a while to get finished, plus a couple of books in waiting that I'll have to start at some point too.  I'm letting the fact I'm behind, and that I've got some personal things going on, kind of muck things up a bit.  Que sera sera or some nonsense like that.  Ok kids back to the perpetual grindstone, enjoy the last Sept 24 of the year.

1 comment:

  1. The perpetual grindstone is probably the harshest mistress there is. Even when you're done with something something else comes along.

    ReplyDelete