Sunday, September 2, 2012

Annoyed, Boredom,and Having a Cookie

I'm in a mildly bad mood today, but I'm trying to get some writin done anyway.  My computer is moving rather slowly, and I'm just kind of bored in general too.  I did figure out a clue or my mystery story, that should prove interestig I hope.  I've been looking at a couple of stories today, and wondering if I'm going to do have some major editiing on them or not.  So far, I'm tryin to limit my editing to just a small block of it, and hopefully something good will come of it.  And now I just found out m little travel pillow exploded in the washer.  Fantastic.  The pillow was worth the $6.99 I paid for it, but the mess apparently is worth a rather large headache.  Now I feel like I've got pillow stuffing in my mouth or something when I don't.  I guess its like when you feel like you've got ants all over you when you've just killed a bunch of them.  Anyhoo, I'll try to forget about it, and get some work done I suppose.  I've made some good progress today, so maybe that'll make up for my pillow of a thousand pieces.  Oh and I had a pillow, but that didn't seem to cheer me for some reason, almost a waste of a cookie.

1 comment:

  1. There's no such thing as a waste of a cookie :( Though a pillow exploding calls for more than one cookie to fix it.

    ReplyDelete