Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend

I'm completely convinced that guys are more drama than women.  Just an observation.  Actually this might fit well into my little side project...better not give anything away right now, but its funny, in a non-humorous sort of way.  And I just made a little run down to the garage to look at how many books I have I was going to read.  I thought it was around 30 or 40...its about 60, and I haven't come anywhere close to actually getting the necessary materials.  I'm thinking this could go as high 150 now.  I seem to have a rather nice collection of opinion books, not too much actual history.  Its not so much that I want to read all that, its just I want to be thorough.  Its been a while since I've done research for anything, and I'd forgotten how much is involved.  I'm still trying to find some material thats concise, but still accurate.  And I have to try and figure out how to get more writing done on Sunday.  Originally I was supposed to go downtown somewhere, but I won't be venturing down that way till Wednesday, which means I can rest a bit.  Which is nice.  I'm going to try and maybe get in a good 9 or 10 hours of writing in if I can help it....ok kids thats it.  Tune in next time.  Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel...or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment