Thursday, September 6, 2012

Its Thursday Right?

I'm a little confused as to what day it is.  I think its Thursday, but it feels like a Wednesday.  The days have been rolling together something fierce this week.  My insomnia has been kicking in a lot, and I haven't managed more than about 5 hours this week.  It was less than that other nights.  I almost fell asleep walking today, it was kinda rediculous.  Tonight I shall be getting 6 hours of sleep, with hopefully about 20 hours of sleep this weekend.  That's living the dream right there.  I have to try and sell more stuff this weekend to pay a bill, and try to get some more literary genius down too.  I'm still going pretty strong this week.  I thought of another great little thing to work into a story today, so that's what I'll be working on this weekend.  I was under the impression, I could have this mystery story done in under about 20 or 30 pages, but its looking like it might go even longer than that.  Its kind of surprising, since I've been mainly a shorter story guy, but it could be interesting if it gets to be something of considerable length.  Ok kids thats my story, and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

  1. Well for a good mystery novel you need to drop all the hints but it can't be too long. You do need plenty of sleep though, so I hope you can sleep more.

    ReplyDelete