Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Really Didn't Want to Have To Do This...

Today, I was wondering whether or not I need to write a history/political book.  It would'nt be done in time for this election, which is sad, but I could probably have it done by the 2014 elections.  Providing of course there's still a country left, and we're still having elections.  I'm not sure whether to do a history of the country, or whether to do something on the history of the major parties.  I probably wouldn't be able to start at least a few months anyway...nuts...I feel like I have to, like its calling or something.  The thing is I'd really rather not do it, but I feel like nobody else is doing it, so why not?  I've also been thinking of visiting a police station, and doing some research for a mystery story, but those places freak me for some reason.  Not that I'm a criminal or anything either, its just I freak out for some reason.  I'd rather just find out from a book if I can, but I guess I'll have to see how it goes.  Ok, friends, have a good rest of your nite.  Its the last September 4th of the year, so you might as well enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I think you just have a guilty conscience and that's why you don't like police stations. If I had to tell you which one to do, I would say you can do both. You can compare how the country was, and what happened to it, under each political party. You can have your cake, and smother it in chocolate sauce too.

    ReplyDelete