Thursday, September 27, 2012

Another One Done

I got another story done tonight.  That's two in the last week I think, and I'm close to wrapping up at least, the final plot points on the others, even if I'm not close to finishing writing them out altogether.  I'm getting some nice ideas to finish this all off, and then I'm going to start introductory work for my Revolutionary War history book.  That's gonna take me longer to complete, but I'm optimistic about it.  You have to cover more than just the war typically with that time period so you know why the war happened and things like that, so I need to find out what I should cover and things like that.  See?  I'm actually writing, not just calling myself that to pick up on women...  Although I really should be trying to pick up on women more...

1 comment:

  1. Everyone should be trying to pick up women more but great work with getting things finished :)

    ReplyDelete