Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Genius At Work

I think I have the setup for the last 5 or 6 projects for the book revision.  It sort of struck me, while I was driving around for work today, that I needed to fix a few things, but that they didn't need complete facelifts, just minor ones.  Its also gonna be less confusing for me, since instead of trying to fit things together, I'm gonna be able to have some breathing room a bit.  I'm sure this sounds all vague and stuff, but too bad.  I can't really give out details yet, but this isn't going to take as long as I thought it might now.  Yes, my lack of organizational skills, and stubborn desire not to plot things out ahead of time is finally paying off.  In other news, I've had this thing in my back that's been popping in and out for a few months, and it finally stiffened on me in a pretty significant way.  I'm having a little trouble breathing, and its pressing against my spine, shoulder blade, and a lung a little too.  I can tell its not a popped rib, its something in the muscle.  I'm not a chiropractor of course, its just I get this kind of thing happening to me enough, I can tell what's going on.  Anyhoo boys and girls, I'm going to go back to work to my soon-to-be bestseller, and figure out how to get myself into more trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Dude I think you should get checked out if you can. That doesn't sound good.

    ReplyDelete