Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What Just Happened?

It seems I've somehow managed to put together half the plot for a somewhat decent mystery story.  I'm as shocked as you are.  It's coming out of nowhere too, I have no idea whats happening, but I've been able to piece something together a little.  I'm even making progress, though small on things at the same time.  Its very wierd...very wierd...almost like its a conspiracy... Oh well.  So far there's been some really good things happening the last couple of days.  I'm also very sleepy.  I wonder if that has something do with it.  I slept in for about 4 days in a row, partly because of the Labor Day weekend, but I haven't been sleeping much more than 4 or 5 hours the last two nights.  Maybe the lack of sleep is making me think clearly or something... Alright I better get backand between I'm a professional or something.

1 comment:

  1. Being sleepy always makes me more creative. I think that it becoming like a conspiracy could be a good idea, it would be a really big mystery and even the reader would be guessing what's going off.

    ReplyDelete