Friday, September 28, 2012

Hopefully I Got It Right This Time

I'm hoping this is the last time I work on a preface for this book revision.  Here goes...


Preface

 

 

I’ll just jump right into it, I guess. I’ve wanted to be a writer since I was a kid, I think. I just wanted to do something that would be significant to somebody somewhere. Not sure if this going to do that or not, but this is me making an attempt at it. I got a daughter, and a handful of people that I could probably count on my hand that I love and care about, so hopefully this will mean something to them, and to you folks. I’ve been finding out that as far as leaving something of myself on the world, it really goes beyond one book.

I guess I don’t want to be cliché filled, or have some cheesy line here, but I guess in the process of this, I wrote things to those I love, and wrote a few silly stories about things that I think about, or have an interest in. This book will lead to others. I can tell already. I’m already planning future projects and ideas, and things to do. I think this is significant because I get to show people who I am, and what I am. I get to voice my love of some things, on my mind, and my heart, and somebody else will see it for a change. That’s what important to me. At least this time around.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a pretty good preface, now you get to work on acknowledgements and randomly thanking people.

    ReplyDelete