Friday, September 7, 2012

Its Friday, But It Doesn't Matter

Yes its Friday, the beginning of the weekend, but sadly I have to go into work tomorrow.  It sucks because I usually get to go in on a Saturday 10 or 11, something like that.  Tomorrow I have to be there at 9.  And that's really going to suck, since I wanted to sleep in, and I haven't been able to sleep really this week at all.  I guess I'm going to sleep on Sunday...  I'd like to get some more writing done too if I can.  Originally the idea was to have most of the book done by the end of September, or October, but thats not very likely to happen now.  I'm trying to see if I'll even have it all done by November at this point.  My page count is jumping up not by any great number necessarily, its just its growing more than I thought it would be.  I guess I have more to say than I thought.

1 comment:

  1. I used to work on Saturdays but it never really bothered me. If anything I sleep too much these days,and it would be nice if I didn't.

    ReplyDelete