Sunday, September 30, 2012

Its the Only September 30 of 2012 Enjoy It While it Lasts

Yes indeed boys and girls, its almost October, and that means...its almost November, which means its almost election time, and almost my birthday, and almost Christmas, which means I get to buy myself presents.   Now following my stupid attempts at humor/logic I'm hoping to get the ball rolling hopefully at the end of the year on this book stuff.  I am self-publishing again, and that means investing in this little project so that it hopefully takes off and does well, and maybe gives me a little boost into my next project.  I'm still debating about whether or not to do a full history of the United States or just the American Revolution.  I feel like I could do a better job with just that the time period, since I could devote more time to a single period.  I'll know more as I get closer to starting it I suppose, but thats my next to gift to myself.  Yes I'm a very thoughtful giver.  I also need to start thinking about what to get my daughter.  I have no idea what to get a 4 1/2 year old...

No comments:

Post a Comment