Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Assorted Tales of The Dull and Tiresome Tuesday Evening



I am trying to do a quick reread of something I wrote a year ago, to use for this mystery story.  Its not horrible deep stuff, just some things I used relating to espionage.  Well, at least old espionage type stuff.  For some reason, I keep thinking of spies in trenchcoats and sunglasses and a fedora, as opposed to dudes with satellites, listening devices, and the ability to hack your e-mail.  Anyhoo, I have to figure out how to be all technological and what not, and I'm not really all that adept at understanding how technology works.  And since I'm just jotting down notes, and not really writing, I don't feel like I'm really getting anything done either.  Of course it doesn't help I'm stopping to watch movies either....

1 comment:

  1. Well the fun part about making your own tech is just that, you make it yourself. If you're going to stop and watch movies though you could at least watch some spy movies like a good old James Bond.

    ReplyDelete