Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pain, Sleep, and Lack of Time to Think of a Witty Blog Title

Last week, I got into a very very very very very very minor car accident.  Then I had some steel fall on my head.  Then I tripped off the end of a rental truck, and fell of my side, and then twisted a little bit too.  This week I've been having back spasms, pain in my wrist, and my hips are hurting.  Yesterday I had a crate that was about 6 feet high fall on me and knock me to the ground.  I managed to hold in up, but it slammed my knee into the concrete.  Thankfully, I am one tough guy, with an above average body of strength and good looks....what was I saying...oh right...and I was able to get the crate back into an upright position. 

I've been working more, so I haven't had a lot of time for working on my writing much.  I gotta about 200 or 300 pages left of history to read.  I'm really behind this week.  But I've only been managing about 4 or 5 hours of sleep the last few days, with my work schedule taking off again.  I really have got to get some time in this week...ho hum.

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to be safer before you can worry about writing. Though I suppose ending up in hospital could improve your writing schedule. Provided you still have the use of your arms and aren't tripping balls on painkillers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, its wierd. Its not like I'm being reckless either. Stuff just keeps happening to me.

    ReplyDelete