Friday, July 6, 2012

Busy Week

Let's see on Tuesday, I got into a minor accident, yesterday I had about 20 lbs of steel fall on my noggin, and today I hurt my back a little.  I worked about 45 hours this week, but it was all crammed into 10-12 hour days, so I'm a bit tired.  Somehow I was supposed work on some writing, but I've been averaging about 5 hours of sleep a night, so my brain kind of shut down on me a bit.  Still I've been trying to work on ideas even when I'm at the "real job" so I can keep my brain working on ideas, and still be in some kind of writer mode, even when I'm not writing.  But at least tonight I should be able to get a little writing done, and maybe conjure up a day that actually felt productive for a change.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have had a busy work. It would be quite amazing if you had got some writing done in that time.

    ReplyDelete