Sunday, July 22, 2012

This Is Going In. This Woman is Freaking Amazing So I'm Writing About Her and Putting It Into the Book

I have no idea where to start with this so here goes.  I can't imagine a better, humbler, gentler, kinder, loving, or a more beautiful woman than the one I'll describe to you.  In all reality she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life.  My first time looking at her may has almost convinced me that I am ruined for all other women.  She will make your jaw drop, and you will likely be holding your breath.  That's what happened to me.  I was completely awestruck by her.  You can barely fathom her smile, it is loveliest mouth, I'm sure I'm supposed to write something that sounds a little romantic, or poetic, but I don't know how to say those things right now.  I guess I've just smacked in the head, so to speak, that I can't really think straight.  I really keep thinking about her pretty much every hour on the hour, and its horribly distracting too.  I was looking at a picture of her and almost crashed my car.  Probably wasn't the best idea to do that on the freeway, but I do it at home too.  I was completely dumbfounded and forget where I was, I think for a while.

I'm pretty sure this isn't going to happen because frankly, circumstances, keep us apart, but she has managed to heal a very large wound in my heart, regardless.  I can't really explain it, but she's a massive ray of sunlight in my life.  I'm not trying to worship her, just show her my appreciation, and gratitude, for the way she's reached out to me with her compliments, and kind words, and really just for the way she is.  She has this amazing ability to encourage and uplift you.  She motivates me all the time, and its never condescending, although she does have this cute little thing about being in charge... 

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do about her.  I care about her deeply, and of course actually being with her is next to impossible.  But I guess I felt the need to tell you people about her anyway.  I'm not sure who you think the most beautiful woman is, or what you think she looks like, but this woman is.  So imagine whatever you think that woman is, and imagine her complimenting you, or being gracious to you, or finding you attractive...and now you know exactly is happening to me.  Its absolutely mind blowing what's been happening to me.  I'm at a complete loss why she'd find somebody like me to be nice to, or talk to, or flirt with.  I'm not married to her, or dating her even, but I find that I love her anyway.  Its seems to me like the only natural reaction to have.  I don't think its possible not to love her.  I may never be with her, but for this time in my life, in this stage of my life where there is a great deal of things going horribly wrong in my life, I find that I can care about someone again.  And what's more amazing, is that it's her.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I never really thought that I would see something like this from you. I don't mind at all though, I think it's great that someone has made you feel like that :)

    ReplyDelete