Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Last Entry for July

Last night I saw The Dark Knight Rises.  Let's just say there were parts I liked and other parts I didn't, and leave it at that.  Its still way better than that crap they we're putting out in the 90s though.  Moving on...I think in this month alone, I've done more writing than I've done in the last six months.  I'm still working out some kinds, but just in the past couple of weeks, I've cranked about 15 pages or so.  And that boys and girls is a huge deal, considering, I was wondering if I had much to write about in the last few months.  This has been one of the best months ever as far as writing and some personal things are concerned.  I seem to do well in the summer for some reason.  Hopefully I can continue this into August and beyond.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the writing spree continues :) You're really doing well with it, so it should.

    ReplyDelete