Sunday, July 15, 2012

Things Are Better...I Guess

I managed to introduce even more ideas into my main story.  This was pretty nice, and I even got an idea or two for some poetry stuff too.  I'm not really having the best of weekends as I've got to run my car into the mechanic tomorrow too.  I thought I was going to finally start coming out of the cloud of being behind on bills, and things, and then a tiny little engine light comes on, to spoil everything.  It's amazing how a little orange light can totally screw with your head.  Anyhoo...tonight I have to read a story I did, about a year ago, so I can check a few things and get the sequel story straight.  Alright kids, back to work.  You stay classy San Diego.

1 comment:

  1. Stay classy. Things are getting better, though it's just mixed. You're doing good to get more done with the story. The car isn't really your fault.

    ReplyDelete