Monday, July 23, 2012

Endings Please!

I'm got three stories I'm trying to finish.  And I haven't a single ending for any of them.  I've been making some really great progress though, especially in the last week or so.  From what I can tell, I've got some good material for the beginning, and the middle of the stories, its just trying to tie everything together is a big problem for me right now.  One story is absolutely one of the most rediculous things that could ever be written, another is a World War 2 story, and the third is one a mystery, where I'm trying to pull 2 or 3 different genres together.  This mystery is really killing my brain cells sometimes.  I think mystery writing is probably the most difficult things I've attempted as a writer, but I figure if I can "solve" how to put it together, it might be something of worth done the road.  Plus, I'm totally going to tell chicks I write mysteries. 

1 comment:

  1. Well the WW2 story can just end when the war does, and you can do an epilogue of how the main characters adjusted to life after the war. Mysteries are tough though, as long as you know the answer to the mystery though you should be fine. I know how my books are going to end, but the ending itself is going to be tough because like you said, you have to tie everything in and make it make sense.

    ReplyDelete