Sunday, July 8, 2012

Signature Story

I've been working on this story, that sort of crosses into 2 or 3 different genres for a while.  Its tough to keep the idea straight on this one sometimes, especially since I have a bad habit of forgetting whether or not I put something in already or not.  Its a problem for me.  And it probably doesn't help, I have to try and make this guy sound a little crazy too, so repetition is something of a small issue.  I was really excited about this story in the beginning, now I'm trying to learn how to fall in love with it again, because I guess I was a little burned out on it.  Now I'm trying to get back into it, partly to tell something interesting and elaborate, and the other part to tell something that doesn't have to deal with anti-climatic superhero, or spy stories.  And in the last couple of days I've really been able to crank out some pages for this, and some of the other stuff I'm working on too.  So its been a good month so far I guess.  This doesn't sound too uplifting I'm sure, but its been a pretty lousy year too.  Maybe it'll get better.

1 comment:

  1. Well it sounds like it's already getting better, just keep up the work and it'll get there. I know what you mean about forgetting if you've already put something in too. It can be rough, which is why it's best to write as much as you can as soon as you can, so what you've already written is still fresh.

    ReplyDelete